Website builder platforms have brought about a revolution in terms of the accessibility and affordability of creating your own website. No-code platforms make it possible to build a beautiful, professional looking website effortlessly, even if you don’t have coding skills.
In this article we look at the website builder platform Pixpa to see how it simplifies the process of website building, the features it offers, some of the pros and cons and whether it is the right choice for you! So let us dive right in.
|Table of contents|
|Overview – What is Pixpa?|
|Pixpa discount code|
Overview – What is Pixpa?
Pixpa is an all-in-one, DIY website builder platform that empowers photographers, businesses and creative professionals by helping them build stunning professional websites, without touching a single line of code.
- Great for entrepreneurs
- Powerful data analytics
- Manage sales and data
- Cutting-edge marketing
- Ideal for teams or solo use
- Measure sales conversions
- Great for startups
- Powerful web page builder
- E-commerce available
- Great for marketing
- Better than lists or sheets
- Manage social media
- Launch your website fast
- Powerful data intuitive
- No coding skills needed
Pixpa offers a great deal of flexibility and customizability when it comes to building your website. With a wide range of templates and extensive guides on how to work with them, Pixpa makes website building effortless and seamless for everyone. Apart from ease of use, it also offers extensive features including e-commerce functionality, blogging tools, integrated SEO and marketing tools, client proofing tools and support for over 50+ third party integrations. Pixpa can help you create a comprehensive website to take charge of your complete online presence, all in one place.
- Easy to use: Pixpa offers a DIY, no-code approach to website building. All Pixpa templates can be fully-customized to the user’s requirements without having to touch a single line of code. The powerful yet intuitive visual editor and drag and drop page builder make website building a breeze, regardless of whether or not you’ve built a website before.
- Templates: Pixpa’s pixel-perfect website templates are mobile optimized and responsive on all devices. You get a rich array of templates suitable for a wide variety of websites and user requirements.
- E-commerce: You can build a full-featured online store with product and inventory management tools, abandoned cart recovery, easy order processing, shipping rates, discounts and tax management etc. E-commerce galleries can seamlessly integrate e-commerce functionality into professional portfolios.
- Blogging platform: Pixpa’s comprehensive blogging platform lets you create, edit and publish your blog posts all in one place. Pixpa also supports embeddable media including images and video. You can integrate social media widgets or enable and moderate commenting through Disqus or built-in commenting features.
- Client proofing tools: Client galleries and mobile gallery apps are specialized tools purpose built for photographers. These allow you to have a simplified and fully digital workflow for your client proofing needs.
- SEO & marketing tools: SEO management tools available at all pricing tiers. The SEO manager enables you to set sitewide metadata, specify search engine friendly URLs and generate automatic sitemaps. Built-in marketing features including announcement bar, marketing pop-ups, mailing lists and email marketing services.
- 50+ third-party integrations: Pixpa offers support for over 50+ third party integrations including Paypal and Stripe for payments, Google Analytics and Webmaster tools for SEO, YouTube and Vimeo for video embeds,Tawkto and Chatra for live chat support, and more. You can take a look at this link for a full list of third party integrations compatible with Pixpa!
Pixpa’s pricing plans are some of the most affordable on the market. There are no hidden charges involved and Pixpa offers a 30-day money back guarantee on all new subscriptions.
There are four different pricing tiers:
- Light – $3 per month (billed annually)
- Personal – $7 per month (billed annually)
- Expert – $10 per month (billed annually)
- Business – $16 per month (billed annually)
- Pixpa is a no-code platform that enables you to create and customize your website without touching a single line of code.
- Built-in online store creation options and integrated marketing tools make Pixpa perfect for e-commerce.
- Easy to use and comprehensive SEO manager.
- Elegant and efficient client proofing platform including mobile gallery apps and client galleries for photographers.
- Free, one-time website set-up service available on the purchase of Expert and Business tier plans.
- SSL security on all websites irrespective of pricing plans.
- 24×7 customer support through email and live chat.
- No built-in options for the purchase of custom domain names. These need to be purchased from a third party and then integrated into your Pixpa website.
- No freemium model. Pixpa is a paid service.
Pixpa is ranked 4.8 out of 5 on TrustPilot and 4.7 out of 5 on Capterra indicating a very high customer satisfaction rate, and we can understand why. It is a very versatile and feature-rich platform that offers an incredible amount of functionality at a very affordable price point. If you want an easy to use, feature-rich and affordable solution for your website building needs, then Pixpa will not disappoint.
You can sign up for Pixpa and enjoy a full-featured, 15-day free trial here! We also have a Pixpa discount code for you to give you X% off on your Pixpa website. We hope you enjoy your website building journey!
Pixpa discount code
Pixpa Discount Code for 10% off: creat10